Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Burrr!!

Man it is cold outside!! I live in Texas for goodness sake, it is not supposed to be this cold for this many days in a row. I'm ready for a nice warm Texas winter, not this mess. I'm tired of drab, dreary, freezing days. If I wanted those type of days, I would still live in Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana. There are so many projects I need to do in the garage but every time I think about going out in the cold for a long period of time....I quickly come to my senses and find something to do in the house instead. House = WARM; Garage = COLD; Cold = BAD.

Cameron inherited this great old roll top desk and I am just chomping at the bit to get it cleaned up, refurbished and moved into the playroom to be used as my new computer desk. However, there is lots of work to be done and the thing is sitting in the garage (the forbidden frozone!!). The worst part is that hubby is forced to park outside until I get this desk moved into the house and I hear alot of complaining about how cold it is in the mornings when he takes A to school. Oh well, I'm too acclimated to the usual warm TX weather to subject myself to hours in the forbidden frozone!!

Guess the desk will have to wait til spring. Sorry hubby!

1 comment:

Kara Hamrick Brumley said...

Poor C!! And poor A! Hopefully C at least warms up the car so A doesn't have to freeze while driving to school??? BRRRRRR....

And cool on the desk!! Can't wait to see it. You need to teach me to be a handy-woman!!! :)