Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I wish you well

Today is the first day of school for my first grader and freshman. I have been on pins and needles since the moment school began today. Wondering if they are ok? Did Ash get lost? Did Evan remember how to follow the teacher's instructions? Is he adapting to his new teacher and class full of strangers? Was she able to get her Netbook replaced or fixed w/o issue? Did he get to see his old friends at recess? Is her new schedule much different than the one they gave us at orientation?

How the heck am I supposed to sit here and concentrate on my job with all these unanswered questions going thru my head? I am useless at best! I am possibly a hindrance to others at this moment. I will not be worth a darn until my children call me at their end of their school day and tell me they survived.

Until then......my head is killing me.

No comments: