Well, the doctor confirmed on Wednesday that I have bronchitis and a sinus infection. Lucky me. Don't think I actually caught something in Vegas because my mom had the same thing the week before I left town. I think this was actually a lovely thing passed thru the family. I knew I had a low grade fever Sunday and Monday in Vegas but was hoping it would fight itself out of my system by my return to DFW. No such luck. By the time I got home from work Tuesday night, I had a fever of 101.7 (not even a good radio station) and was feeling genuinely crappy all over. I hit the couch as quickly as I could and pretty much tried to not leave it or my bed much the next few days. I did manage to get some computer work done yesterday from home but little else. Today I'm back in the office but still feel like crap. My coworker left this morning for the dr. as he seems to be suffering from the same thing.
So much to do this weekend and no time to feel like this.......ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment