Friday, March 20, 2009

To Twilight or not to Twilight.....

that is the question!!! Ok, so the Twilight DVD goes on sale at midnight tonight at the local Walmart and I am seriously thinking about being a total Twilight nerd and waiting in line. The downside is that Ash has a tennis tournament tomorrow and her first match is at 9:30 in Los Colinas. I'm not a person that can function on less than 7.5 hours of sleep and I don't function that well on that much sleep. I'm so torn - I want the movie so much and I think waiting in line would be a load of fun. I haven't waited in line for something like that since 1989 when I stood in line with my future husband and two of his frat brothers for Bon Jovi tickets. We got this great idea that we had to go to Town East Mall at 3am to get in line. Well, at 4am when we arrived in Mesquite - there was no line for tickets so we drove to Hachie, ate breakfast at my parents house and went back to Ticketmaster at a more respectable 9am to wait in line for tickets. And then we went back to Commerce and I slept all day and probably all that night to catch up on my missed sleep. I was 20 years old at the time and still needed my sleep. Difference now is - no one ever lets me nap so is it worth staying up til Midnight for Twilight??? Yes, I think it is. Look out world - I'm going to be a supreme "B" tomorrow but it will be worth it to me!

No comments: