Friday, May 15, 2009

Another week bites the dust......

Ah yes.....the joy of almost kissing another week of work goodbye. It's a feeling I just cannot put into words. It's not that I am not grateful to have a job - I really am and that is my only motivation for getting up each morning and getting my rear into gear. I have too many friends that are unemployed right now and I know jobs are hard to come by in this economy. Who wouldn't appreciate a job that allows you to travel to exciting towns like Stamford, CT and Leavenworth, KS??

Tonight is a band concert for Ash's middle school so we will be heading west to the HS for that. I cannot wait to hear them play again. They were so good last month and I cannot wait to hear them inside the PAC.

Tomorrow night is a classic rock concert on the lawn at the Club. We are all planning to go and take blankets and lawn chairs. I think it sounds like a great relaxing evening out with the family.

Sunday is a day at home!!! YEAHHHHH I love days at home. DH is leaving town for a golf tournament with my dad early in the a.m. so the kids and I will have the house to ourselves. I am thinking scrapbooking is in my plans for day.

No comments: