Outside my window... The sun is warming up to a balmy 100 degrees.
I am thinking... about how much I'd love to be at home getting something worthwhile done.
I am thankful for... Diet Coke and Tylenol.
From the kitchen... Mom made a recipe I found on line for dinner last night and the leftovers are calling my name from the fridge in the fileroom!
I am wearing... my usual outfit of black pants and a dress top w/ black sandals.
I am creating... nothing which is a major source of frustration.
I am going... to sit here at work and try not to lose my mind while reminding myself that I'm just lucky to have a job.
I am reading... nothing - another sourse of frustration.
I am hoping... my family and friends are all happy and healthy.
I am hearing... the printer in the fileroom running at breakneck pace while my boss is killing trees.
Around the house... there is much to be done but alas...I never see the darn place long enough to do anything.
One of my favorite things... my kids - a source of great happiness in my life.
A few plans for the rest of the week... go to a CM class on Wednesday nigth with friends!! Shuffle the kids to tennis and other various places. Get Ash ready for UNT Tennis Camp next week. Try not to quit my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment