Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time

Have you ever actually sat and watched the clock tick slowly? That is actually what I am doing while I type this post. This has been the ever lovin' longest day in a very long time. See - I've pretty much caught up at work so I have nothing to do............

Oh, ten minute distraction while I helped my boss format a Word document. SCORE - now I only have to watch the clock for the next 32 minutes.......

Here is the twisted dilema in my job - I am grumpy when I'm busy because I don't like the way they give me work assignments BUT those days go by so quickly. I am happy when I'm not busy because it means they are leaving me alone for the most part but those days go by sooo slowly. Where is my happy medium?

Ok, while I typed that paragraph another two minutes went by. Unfortunately, I'm too bored to continue blogging.

No comments: